PMT Southend is looking for the ultimate drum geek to work within the House of Drums department in-store.
Candidates must have an expert understanding of all drum brands, equipment, accessories and be passionate about all things drums. Previous retail experience, superb communication skills, a willingness to put customers first, be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are also necessary qualities we are looking for in applying candidates.
What PMT Southend is looking for in applying candidates:
- Previous retail experience is a must
- Extensive knowledge of acoustic and electric drum kits, cymbals, drum accessories and percussion instruments is essential for this role
- The ability to recommend demonstrate drum equipment is also essential
- Offer a high-level of technical support for new and existing customers
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active approach towards sales and building professional, friendly customer relationships
- Have a keen eye for detail when merchandising products, ensuring they are visually attractive, demo-ready and secure
- Communicate effectively with other stores, colleagues and head office to ensure smooth running of the company
- The ability to use company IT systems to process deliveries and provide efficient stock management
- Experience using social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- To assist in the upkeep and maintenance of the drum department
- Be within travelling distance to the PMT Southend store
How to Apply
Submissions for this role have now closed.
Please note this is a full-time, permanent position with an immediate start date. Salary will reflect experience and will be discussed during the interview. The store is open 7 days a week, and applicants must be able to work 5-days a week (working hours are 9:30am-6:00pm, Monday to Saturday, and 11:00am-5:00pm on Sundays).
Location: PMT Sotuhend, 48-50 Queens Road, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS1 1NL. View store information.