What's got 10 watts of raw valve-driven power, plenty of headroom, a footswitchable overdrive circuit, and a stylish green tolex coating? Why, it's the brand new Blackstar Studio 10 KT-88 of course!
Vintage Valve Tones in a Tiny Package
Inspired by some of the most icon amps in history, the brand new Studio 10 range from Blackstar is out of this world. If it's a vintage kind of instant response and feedback you crave from your amp, then you're in the right place.
Blackstar Studio 10 KT-88 Highlights
- Boutique-style 10 watt combo amp from Blackstar
- Powered by a KT-88 amp valve, with an ECC83 at the preamp stage
- Emulated Output socket, perfect for sending your signal to a recording desk or PA
- Footswitchable Drive circuit
- 12" Celestion speaker
- Simple controls allow you to dial in your tone with ease
- Perfect for smaller gigs, recording sessions, and home practice
- Finance options available
Thanks to the Blackstar Studio 10 KT88's comprehensive control setup, dialing in those classic tones couldn't be easier. Whether you're wanting a bell-like clean sound, or a smooth and musical overdrive, this tiny 10 watt amp has got you covered.
On the rear panel you'll see a socket labeled "Emulated Output". This allows you to project every nuance of your sound through a PA or recording desk, without losing any of the magic that can sometimes be absent in those situations.
With a monumental KT-88 power amp valve, and an ECC83 at the preamp stage, the driving forces behind the Blackstar Studio 10 KT-88 are both tried and tested.
The extra headroom granted by the KT-88 makes this amp the very pinnacle of dynamic modern cleans and tight high-gain overdrives.
Patented by Blackstar and present on their finest creations, the ISF Control allows you to voice your amp accordingly. Whether you want a vintage American tube sound, a classic Brit Rock valve tone, or a mix of the two, this control can get you there.
Blackstar Studio 10 KT-88 Front Panel Features:
- Input Socket
Blackstar Studio 10 KT-88 Rear Panel Features:
- Emulated Output (Mono, taken after the power amp)
- Series effects loop
- Effects level switch
- Footswitch (Supplied 1-button to activate boost feature, or use an optional 2-button for boost or overdrive and reverb)
- Mains in
- 3 speaker outputs - 1 x 16 Ohm, 1 x 8 Ohm and 2 x 16 Ohm
|MPN||STUDIO 10 KT88|
|Series||Studio 10 Series|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*