The Blackstar ID:60 packs the features of the larger ID models, in a smaller combo format.
The ID Series represents more than seven years of research and development by the team behind the Series One, Artisan and HT Venue. The unique controls allow you to shape your own sound, store it and perform in a live environment.
By using the unique Voice control, patented ISF and patent-applied-for True Valve Power, these amplifiers allow unparalleled flexibility and ease of use, enabling you to in effect, design the sound in your head and deliver it live.
True Valve Power
Blackstar's True Valve Power offers six different power valve responses. The EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6 and KT88.
- EL84 - 'Bell like full bodied Class A with lots of compression'
- 6V6 - 'Crisp Class A with high compression and tight mids'
- EL34 - 'Classic British Class A/B crunch with full bodied soft break up'
- KT66 - 'Rich and warm vintage British hot biased Class A/B'
- 6L6 - 'Tight dynamic Class A/B with extended highs and lows'
- KT88 - 'Tight, bold and dynamic Class A/B with strong low end'
The ISF control works in conjunction with the Tone control. It allows you to choose the exact tone signature you prefer.
6 Classic Blackstar Voices
The unique Voice control has six different channels. Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1 and OD 2. Allowing the player to achieve the exact tone he or she is thinking of.
12 Stereo Effects
12 vintage style studio quality effects. 3x modulation, 3x delay and 3x reverb effects. voiced for electric guitar and delivered in super wide stereo.
Speaker Emulated Output
The Blackstar emulated output design is a new benchmark for pro direct recording. This no-compromise design makes it easy to get your tone to disk and tape. You can also use it to run a line out to a PA.
Plug the amp in to a mac or PC with the USB connection. This will give enable you to edit patches, record and re-amp audio and much more via the GUI.
Blackstar ID:60TVP 60w Guitar Amplifier Combo Specs
- Genuine valve design
- Operates at 300V HT
- Cascaded valve gain stages
- Extreme Gain and Tone
- Responds like a valve amp
- 2 channel operation
- Clean, Overdrive and Super High Gain Lead modes
- Unique switching operation
- Unique enhanced tone controls
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Fully equipped for stage or studio
- Speaker emulated output
- High integrity buffered bypass
- Power supply included
- Silent switching
October 29, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*