Blackstar Acoustic CORE 30 Stereo Digital Acoustic Combo
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Are you on the hunt for a portable, lightweight, and affordable new acoustic guitar amp, with incredible tone shaping filters, and a built-in channel for voals? Then we have just the thing for you!
Decades Of Design Experience, Distilled Into A Compact And Convenient Package
With the Blackstar Acoustic:CORE 30 you get an amp that produces some of the most natural acoustic tones ever, thanks to a combination of power and flexibility, courtest of Blackstar's illustrious CORE digital platform.
Blackstar Acoustic CORE 30 Stereo Digital Acoustic Combo Highlights
- Budget-friendly, 30 Watt, 3-channel digital combo amp for acoustic guitar
- Designed by the same team responsible for the award-winning Sonnet series
- Professional features make it perfect for live, home, and studio use
- Includes a 3-band EQ on each channel along with controls for Enhance and Vocal Clarity for accurate tone shaping
- Built-in stand for tilt-back positioning
- Optional battery powered mode
Super-Wide Stereo Effects
For a fully immersive sound, and true to the Blackstar Core platform, this amp features two 5" speakers, and Blackstar's Super Wide Stereo sound, for a fully-immersive audio experience.
This setup is perfectly complimented by the inclusion of a whost of stereo Chorus and Reverb effects for both the Instrument and Vocal channels.
As if all of that wasn't enough, the Blackstar Acoustic:CORE 30 is host to a whole swathe of professional features.
Amongst these features you'll find options for livestreaming connectivity, USB recording, and much more.
All in all this amp is ideal for giving singer/songwriters the ability to get a professional sound, wherver they may find themselves, without the need for a sound engineer.
Blackstar Acoustic CORE 30 Stereo Digital Acoustic Combo Specs
- Power: 30W (2x15W Super Wide Stereo)
- Instrument Channel: Yes
- Mic/Line Channel: Yes
- EQ Instrument Channel: Low, High
- EQ Mic/Line Channel: Low, Mid, High
- Instrument Enhance: Yes
- Mic/Line Vocal Clarity: Yes
- Effects Instrument Channel 2: Chorus (Vintage and Wide), 2 reverb (Room and Hall) in Super Wide Stereo
- Effects Mic/Line Channel 2: Reverb (Room and Hall) in Super Wide Stereo
- Super Wide Stereo: Yes
- XLR D.I. Output: Yes (mix)
- Phase Feedback Suppression: Yes
- Speaker Emulated Output: Yes
- Line Out / Headphones: Yes
- Line In: Yes
- TRRS Streaming: Yes
- USB Audio: Yes
- Tilt-back Stand: Yes
- PA Stand Mountable: Yes (with optional SA-2 adaptor)
- Speakers: 2 x 5"
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
|Effects||Reverb and Chorus|
|Woofer Size||2 x 5" Woofer|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.