The SMOS-10 is an affordable studio monitor speaker stand with a simple, ergonomic design for easy set-up and a sturdy triangular base to keep your studio equipment safe. Hight adjustable up to 1.3m, the SMOS-10 is great for positioning your speakers at ear-level for the perfect control room sound.
Useful extras include levelling floor spikes to help isolate low bass frequencies from your floor and improve clarity, whilst 2 anti-slip and vibration reducing rubber strips keep your monitor secure on the sturdy metal top plate.
- Height: 80 - 130 cm (31.5 - 51.2''), 6 steps secured by a locking pin and a large screw
- Maximum load: 40 kg (88 lb)
- Material: Steel (frame, base, plate)
- Plate: Square, sturdy, 23 x 23 cm (9 x 9''), with 2 anti-slip and vibration-reducing rubber strips
- Base: Heavy, triangular, 3 x 44 cm (17.32''), rubber feet and levelling floor spikes
- Use: Home, studio recording, control room
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*