The Beyerdynamic DT100 Headphones are an industry standard for good reason: these headphones offer superb isolation and sound quality for tracking in the studio or broadcast.
Industry Standard Monitor Headphones
Wander into any pro studio around the world and there's a good chance you'll see DT100s hanging up in the live room. Made to the same exacting specification for years and produced in Germany.
Beyerdynamic DT100 Headphones - 16 ohm Highlights
- Easy servicing / all parts replaceable
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Rugged construction
- Wide transmission range
- High SPL
The DT 100 headphone is widely used in audio recording and monitoring applications in studios worldwide. It is also intended for use in ENG/EFP field work, on-air commentary and in any other situation which needs to address the challenges of today's digital and technological advances.
Comfortable To Wear
The DT 100 offers a high degree of comfort and can be worn for hours without listener fatigue. The soft ear cushions effectively seal out ambient noise yet apply minimal pressure against the ear.
Beyerdynamic DT100 Headphones - 16 ohm Technical Specifications
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Closed
- Frequency Response: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance acc. to IEC: 60268-7 16 Ù ± 10% per cartridge
- Nominal SPL acc. to IEC: 60268-7 94 dB
- Nominal THD acc. to IEC: 60268-7 < 1%
- Power Handling Capacity acc. to IEC: 60268-7 1000 mW
- Sound coupling To The Ear: Circumaural
- Ambient Noise Isolation: 20 dB (A)
- Average Pressure on ear acc. to IEC: 60268-7 4.5 N
- Weight Without Cable: 350g
|Speaker Impedance||16 ohm|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*