It’s closed operating system makes it especially suited to exclude ambient noise. Ideal for project studios, recording studios and location recording. Studio headphones that are 400 ohms, closed systems, white, with K 100.07 straight cable and 1/4"" stereo jack.
- Closed headphone
- Legendary, classic design
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Wide frequency response
- Capable of handling very high SPL
- Rugged, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- Circumaural ear pads
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing
The DT 100 headphone is widely used in audio recording and monitoring applications in studios worldwide. It is also intended for use in ENG/EFP field work, on-air commentary and in any other situation which needs to address the challenges of today's digital and technological advances. The DT 100 offers a high degree of comfort and can be worn for hours without listener fatigue. The soft ear cushions effectively seal out ambient noise yet apply minimal pressure against the ear.
- Transducer type Dynamic
- Operating principle Closed
- Frequency response 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance acc. to IEC 60268-7 16 Ù ± 10% per cartridge
- Nominal SPL acc. to IEC 60268-7 94 dB
- Nominal THD acc. to IEC 60268-7 < 1%
- Power handling capacity acc. to IEC 60268-7 1000 mW
- Sound coupling to the ear Circumaural
- Ambient noise isolation 20 dB (A)
- Average pressure on ear acc. to IEC 60268-7 4.5 N
- Weight without cable 350 g
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*