Behringer Neutron Analogue Synthesizer
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
The Behringer Neutron is an awesome semi-modular analogue synth that is packed with features allowing you to create some amazing sounds.
Create Your Signature Sound with the Behringer Neutron
Do you love real analogue synths? Do you want to create your own signature sound? Do you appreciate a bargain?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you’ll love the Behringer Neutron.
This semi-modular analogue synthesizer is just exploding with potential. Boasting two 3340 analogue oscillators so you can generate some seriously fat tones while the 56 patch points all for all manner of sound shaping and customisation, there’s just no stopping this awesome analog synth.
The icing on the cake? The incredible price. What Behringer have manager to do with the Neutron and still deliver it at the great price it comes in at is nothing short of remarkable.
Behringer Neutron Analogue Synthesizer Features:
- Paraphonic synthesizer with authentic dual 3340 analog oscillators for insanely fat music creation
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO design to recreate classic sound performance
- Semi-modular architecture with default routings requires no patching for immediate performance
- Oscillator waveform control blends seamlessly between 5 shapes (tone mod, pulse, sawtooth, triangle, sine)
- Individual pulse width / tone mod control provides ultimate sounds
- Paraphonic mode allows both oscillators to be independently controlled
- Self-oscillating, multi-mode VCF with dual output (e.g. LP+HP available on jacks)
- 2 analog ADSR generators for modulation of VCF and VCA
- Multiple stage analog delay based on legendary BBD (Bucket Brigade Delay) technology
- Flexible LFO with five waveform shapes, MIDI clock sync and key sync
- Noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
- Overdrive circuit adds rich analog warmth and edge to your sounds
- 36 controls and 7 buttons give you direct and real time access to all parameters
- Utility functions including attenuators, multiples, slew rate limiter and summers for creative patching flexibility
- 32 in / 24 out jack matrix for an incredible amount of patching options
- Patchable audio-rate sample and hold with glide for added creativity
- Powerful headphone output with dedicated level control
- External audio input for processing external sound sources
- Comprehensive USB/Midi implementation for connection to keyboard/sequencer
- 3-Year Warranty Program with Behringer
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Awesome Analogue Sound
With a pure analogue signal derived from the legendary VCO design, the Behringer Neutron delivers an amazing recreation of the classic sound you know and love.
The driving force of the Behringer Neutron are dual 3340 analogue oscillators delivering a wide sonic range so you can produce some seriously fat tones.
You can even blend the oscillators waveforms together to create new waveforms. Add the noise generator into the mix and you can really expand your creative horizons, building on your own signature sound.
Because the Behringer Neutron is a semi-modular synthesizer, it can create a sound without any patching required.
However, when you want to start really sculpting your sound and creating your own signature sonic identity, you can get as deep as you want due to the 56-point patchbay.
Connect the patchpoints together within the Behringer Neutron itself to create some awesome new sounds or connect to other external gear to come up with something entirely unique.
The potential of the Behringer Neutron is virtually limitless.
Being such a powerful beast, you’re going to need some powerful reigns to keep the Neutron under control.
So, with 36 knobs and 7 buttons, Behringer give you instant, direct, tactile control over every aspect of the Neutron’s sound creation.
Furthermore, a set of two ADSR generators add another level of creative control over your sound because they allow you to modulate the VCF and VCA so you can create all manner of sounds from raw and percussive to smooth and sweeping.
A Lot of Bang for Your Buck
A fantastic bit of gear for people new to the world of synths due to its intuitive controls but with enough features to amaze more seasoned synth veterans, the Behringer Neutron has a lot to offer.
Plus, at this price, the Neutron is an incredible start to your journey into the world of analogue synthesizers.
Buy the Behringer Neutron analogue synthesizer from PMT Online now and take those first steps to greatness.
Behringer Neutron Analogue Synthesizer Specs:
- Type: Semi-modular Synth
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Polyphony: Paraphonic
- Oscillators: 2 x 3340 Analog Oscillators
- Waveforms: Square, Sawtooth, Triangle, Sine, Tone Mod
- Noise Generator: Yes
- Envelope Generator: 2 x Analog ADSR
- LFO: 1 x LFO (sine, triangle, saw, square, ramp down)
- VCA: Yes
- Filter: 12 dB State Variable Filter, Highpass/Bandpass/Lowpass Mode Switch
- Sample and Hold: Rate, Glide
- Effects Types: Overdrive Circuit
- Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (main)
- Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (main), 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- MIDI I/O: In/Thru/USB
- Other I/O: 56 x Patch Points (32 in x 24 out)
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Power Supply: External AC adapter
- Manufacturer Part Number: Behringer Neutron
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.