Barefoot Sound FootPrint01 Active Studio Monitors (Pair)
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
Unique in design and exemplary in sound quality - this high-end, active, 3-way, nearfield studio monitor delivers incredible power with a wide dynamic range and a selection of innovative, high-performance technologies that will enhance your listening experience.
3-Way Active Monitor with Enhancing Features
In response to evolving modern workflows, Barefoot Sound have designed the FootPrint01 specifically for use within smaller working environments and smaller budgets. The FootPrint01 includes ultra-high-performance technologies, intended to benefit producers, musicians, composers and engineers alike.
Barefoot Sound FootPrint01 Active Studio Monitors (Pair) Features:
- Active 3-Way Nearfield Monitor
- Barefoots Uncompromising Audio Performance & Build Quality
- Dual-Force Technology Opposing 8" Paper-Cone Sub Woofers
- 4" Aluminium Cone Mid-Range Driver
- 1" Dual-Ring Radiating Tweeter
- 650W Dual Class D Amplifiers (500W + 150W)
- Two-way DSP crossover
- Multi Emphasis Monitor Emulation (MEME) Technology
- Passive Crossover between Mid and High-Frequency drivers
The Barefoot Sound
Sharing Thomas Barefoot's signature design, the FootPrint01's components share lineage with other Barefoot products. Most notably featuring Dual-Force technology opposing subwoofers, dual-ring radiator tweeters and Multi-Emphasis Monitor Emulation technology, you can be sure you're receiving the same, well-known Barefoot sound quality despite its more affordable price tag.
Ideal for smaller spaces and smaller budgets, Barefoot have packed several features into the FootPrint01 so that you can get the most from your studio monitors. The unusual speaker geometry provides a passive crossover network between the mid-range driver and the tweeter, with the driver unconventionally positioned above the tweeter in order to produce an acoustic focus from the centre of the cabinet.
This two-way crossover is powered by dual class-D amplifier modules that provide 650W of amplification, with 500W going to the subwoofers.
Multi Emphasis Monitor Emulation
Using sophisticated DSP modelling, the built-in MEME technology allows you to preview your mix as it would sound through 3 separate reference monitors - mimicking the frequency, phase, transient response, dynamic compression and distortion characteristic of a variety of classic nearfield studio monitors. This versatile feature makes these speakers invaluable to smaller studios or professional environments without the budget for secondary studio monitors.
Barefoot Sound FootPrint01 Active Studio Monitors (Pair) Specifications:
- Description: 3-way active monitor with MEME voice emulation
- Controls: Input level stepped attenuator, MEME voice select
- Input Impedance: Balanced XLR, 50k Ohm Impedance
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1 meter with -15dBV input signal (Level control set to 0dB)
- Frequency Response: 36Hz – 45kHz (±3dB), 45Hz – 40kHz (±1dB)
- Bass Response: -3 dB @ 36Hz, Q = 0.707, Slope = 18 dB/octave
- Cabinet: 18 litres total internal volume, Sealed woofer and midrange enclosures, Machined aluminium baffle plate, Long fibre wool acoustic damping throughout
- Crossover Frequencies: 250 / 3600 Hz (Passive crossover between Midrange and Tweeter)
- Tweeter: 1? ring radiator, Low distortion motor, Rear waveguide chamber
- Midrange: 4.0? aluminium cone, Aluminum phase plug, Low distortion motor, +/- 3.5 mm linear excursion
- Woofers: 8? paper cone, +/- 9.5 mm linear excursion
- High-Frequency Amplifier: 150W
- Low-Frequency Amplifier: 500W
- AC Power Input: 85 VAC to 265 VAC
- Power Consumption: Idle: 2W, Maximum: 765W
- Weight: Speaker: 35 lbs each (16 kg)
- Shipping: 44.5 lbs each (20.2 kg)
- Dimensions HxWxD: Cabinet: 14.0 x 9.5 x 13.0 inches (356 x 241 x 330 mm)
- Overall: 14.0 x 10.25 x 13.6 inches (356 x 260 x 345 mm)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||45.000000|
|Speaker Impedance||50k Ohm|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.