B-Stock Yamaha CP4 Stage Piano (Spares & Repairs)
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
B-Stock Condition (Spares & Repairs)
Please note this product is in B-Stock Condition, with intermittent issues to the main menu display on power-up, and a cracked enclosure.
Please call the PMT Bristol store for more information!
With the CP4, Yamaha have put together sounds from their hand-crafted grand pianos including the CFX, CFIIIS, vintage piano sounds from the S6 and Motif synthesizer patches, complete with VCM vintage modelling effects.
As well as a world-class piano sound engine, the Yamaha CP4 features a natural wood grade hammer action 88 note keybed, combining a realistic feel with a truly elegant sound.
Yamaha have also dramatically improved the on-board controls giving a much user-friendly experience when layering sounds and editing an extensive array of ambient and atmospheric effects.
Yamaha CP4 Key Features:
- 45 Premium Grand pianos including the CFX, CFIII and the S6
- 47 Vintage electric pianos (tine, reed, DX and original CP80)
- 341 Voices including Basses, Clavs, Organs, Strings and Pads based on the flagship Motif
- 88 Note Graded Hammer Wooden Key Action with Synthetic Ivory tops
- 128-note polyphony for expressive, tonally rich piano sound
- Simple and intuitive interface ideal for live performance / stage work
- Layer and split modes
- 62 Virtual Circuit Modeling FX - Including Reverb, Chorus, Master 5 band EQ and Compressor
- Yamaha FC3 foot pedal for half damper and sound board resonance included
- Rugged build quality, built for life on the road
- Slim, elegant lightweight (38.5 lbs.) design for portability
|Shipping Weight (kg)||25.000000|
|MPN||B STOCK CCP4UK|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.