B-Stock VOX VT20X Modelling Amplifier and VFS5 Footswitch
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
This B-Stock VOX VT20X Guitar Amplifier Combo has seen use and shows signs of it but it is in full working order. It is missing the PSU but comes with a VFS5 Footswitch!
Incredible Modelling Amp
Bursting with authentic recreations of a range of fantastic amps and a wide range of effects, this combo amp is perfect for finding your sound.
Buy this B-Stock VOX VT20X Modelling Amplifier from PMT Online for great guitar sound at an excellent price.
B-Stock VOX VT20X Modelling Amplifier Specs:
POWER AMPLIFIER OUTPUT:
- VT20X: Maximum approx. 20W RMS @5 ohms
- 11/20 (when using Tone Room – Editor/Librarian software)
- DELUXE CL, TWEED 4×10, VOX AC30, BOUTIQUE OD, VOX AC30TB, BRIT 800, BRIT OR MKII, DOUBLE REC, BOUTIQUE CL, BRIT 1959, BOUTIQUE METAL
- Pedal 1 type: 4 (COMP, CHORUS, OVERDRIVE, DISTORTION)
- Pedal 2 type: 4 (FLANGER, PHASER, TREMOLO, DELAY)
- Reverb type: 4 (ROOM, SPRING, HALL, PLATE)
- Noise Reduction: 1
- 33/60 (when using Tone Room – Editor/Librarian software)
- 8 (2 banks x 4 channels)
- VT20X: 8" 5 ohms
INPUTS / OUTPUTS
- INPUT jack, AUX IN jack, Headphone jack, FOOT SW jack, USB (Type B) mini port
- A/D conversion: 24-bit
- D/A conversion: 24-bit
- VT20X: AC adapter (DC 12 V)
DIMENSIONS (W X D X H):
- VT20X: 410 x 225 x 347 / 16.14" x 8.86" x 13.66"
- VT20X: 7.3 kg / 16.09 lbs.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Woofer Size||8" woofer|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!