B-Stock VOX Valvetronix VT20X 20W Combo Amplfier
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
This B-Stock VOX Valvetronix VT20X 20W Combo Amplfier is in excellent condition but we've had it for a while and the tolex covering is starting to show its age so we're offering it to you at a discounted price.
Fantastic Modelling Amp
Using Virtual Element Technology, the VOX VT20X features a modelling engine which gives you an incredible recreation of amp circuits and components to give you highly realistic valve amp tones.
Buy the B-Stock VOX Valvetronix VT20X 20W Combo Amplfier to get a fantastic modelling amp with authentic sounding valve tone and recreations of classic amps.
B-Stock VOX Valvetronix VT20X 20W Combo Amplfier Specs:
Power Amplifier Output
- VT20X: Maximum Approx. 20 Watts RMS @5 Ohms
- 11/20 (when using Tone Room – Editor/Librarian software)
- DELUXE CL, TWEED 4×10, VOX AC30, BOUTIQUE OD, VOX AC30TB, BRIT 800, BRIT OR MKII, DOUBLE REC, BOUTIQUE CL, BRIT 1959, BOUTIQUE METAL
- Pedal 1 type: 4 (COMP, CHORUS, OVERDRIVE, DISTORTION)
- Pedal 2 type: 4 (FLANGER, PHASER, TREMOLO, DELAY)
- Reverb type: 4 (ROOM, SPRING, HALL, PLATE)
- Noise Reduction: 1
- 33/60 (when using Tone Room – Editor/Librarian software)
- 8 (2 banks x 4 channels)
- VT20X: 8" 5 ohms
- INPUT jack, AUX IN jack, Headphone jack, FOOT SW jack, USB (Type B) mini port
- A/D conversion: 24-bit
- D/A conversion: 24-bit
- VT20X: AC adapter (DC 12 V)
- VT20X: 2.50 A
Dimensions (W X D X H)
- VT20X: 410 x 225 x 347 / 16.14" x 8.86" x 13.66"
- VT20X: 7.3 kg / 16.09 lbs.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.500000|
|MPN||B STOCK VT20X|
|Woofer Size||8" woofer|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!