B-Stock TC Electronics Finalizer Express Studio Mastering Processor
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
This B-Stock TC Electronics Finalizer Express studio mastering processor is on display in our Manchester store and comes without its original box so it's not brand new but it looks great and is in fully working order.
Get That Studio Perfect Finish
Put the TC Electronics betweeen the stereo output of your mixer or workstation and your master recording media and use it to refine your tracks to perfection.
With its powerful mastering tools, the TC Electronics Finalizer Express will have your recording projects sounding like finished CDs with ease.
Buy this B-Stock TC Electronics Finalizer Express studio mastering processor from PMT Online or pick it up in our Manchester store to put that studio perfect finish on your recordings.
B-Stock TC Electronics Finalizer Express Studio Mastering Processor Key Features:
- Bring your mixes to life with TC's unique Multiband Compressor and Limiter algorithms
- Boost and cut over three bands with the Spectral Balance Controls
- Prevent "overs" from occurring with Soft Clipping
- Foresee incoming peaks with Look Ahead Delay, allowing for faster, more accurate response
- Use the Finalize Matrix for 25 variations in style and rate
- Optimize your overall level with the Automatic Make-Up Gain
- Add extra compression in each band by using the Emphasis keys
- Record your fades from the built in Digital Fader or the optional TC Master Fader via MIDI
- 24 bit resolution A/D & D/A converters
- 16 and 20 bit dithering
- Industry standard connectivity: AES/EBU, S/PDIF, Optical Tos-link & MIDI I/Os
- High Resolution LED Metering of I/O & multi-band gain reduction
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!