B-Stock Squier Sonic Precision Bass IL, Black
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard manufacturers warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent.
B-Stock may be ex-display, opened for demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have accessories or software missing e.g. gig-bag, manuals etc. There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging. If you have any questions about the condition of an item, please get in touch with our friendly sales team.
The Squier Sonic Precision Bass, seen here with a classic Black finish, is an affordable, high-quality electric bass guitar that is ideal for beginners.
Squier's Sonic series has been specially developed to offer time-honored Fender style, tone, and playability to players from all walks of life, and at all experience levels, for a fantastic price.
Whether you're an experienced performer looking for a reliable backup, or you've never played a guitar before and you believe now is the right time to start, this guitar could well be the ideal choice for you.
Squier Sonic Precision Bass IL, Black Key Features
- Iconic Fender Style - The legendary Precision Bass (or "P-Bass" as it's often referred to) was the first commercially available electric bass guitar ever created, and is as popular today as it has ever been!
- Comfortable To Play - Sporting a slim and inviting "C"-shaped neck profile and a thin, lightweight body, this bass offers optimal levels of playing comfort.
- Single Pickup Design - A lone Squier split single-coil pickup delivers thunderous, punchy bass tone that's been synonymous with the Precision Bass for more than seven decades.
- Rock Solid Hardware -To ensure you sound at your very best with each performance, this guitar features a 6-saddle hardtail bridge and a set of sealed-gear tuning machines, which combine for reliable intonation and smooth, accurate tuning.
- Kickstart Your Playing Career In Style - All of this is available to order now for a fantastic price, making it perfect for even complete newcomers to the instrument.
Squier Sonic Precision Bass IL, Black Specs
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Color: Black
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Headstock: Precision Bass
- Pickup Configuration: Split Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Ceramic Split Single-Coil
- Switching: None
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Hex
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: None
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x split coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||poplar body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||precision style|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.
B-Stock is in full working order and is protected by a standard Manufacturer's Warranty as if you are buying the A-Grade equivalent!
B-Stock may have been opened for Demonstration, returned by a customer, refurbished, or have non-essential accessories or software missing.
There may also be signs of use including minor wear and damage, and it may not come in the original packaging.