B-Stock Squier FSR Classic Vibe '50s Esquire Surf Green
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
This B-Stock Squier FSR Classic Vibe '50s Esquire in Surf Green is in fantastic condition overall but has a few cracks towards the bottom of the guitar so we've dropped the price for you!
Before The Telecaster Was The Esquire
Before Fender changed the world with the Telecaster, they put out the Fender Esquire.
Very similar to the Tele but with a single pickup and different electronics, this guitar is a milestone in rock music history.
Now, you can own an exceptional recreation of this model in the Squier FSR Classic Vibe '50s Esquire; a limited edition electric guitar that pays tributes to the origins of pop music as we know it!
Authentic Fender style and a Fender designed alnico pickup gives you a faithful recreation of this awesome guitar at an affordable price.
As a limited edition guitar, these are hard to come by so don't miss out on this opportunity to buy one!
Buy the B-Stock Squier FSR Classic Vibe '50s Esquire in Surf Green from PMT Online and get a fantastic recreation of a legendary guitar at an excellent price.
B-Stock Squier FSR Classic Vibe '50s Esquire Surf Green Specs:
- Model Name: FSR Classic Vibe '50s Esquire®, Maple Fingerboard, Surf Green
- Model #: 0374032557
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Colour: Surf Green
- Body: Pine
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Esquire®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Volume Control, Position 2. Volume and Tone Controls, Position 3. Volume Control and Fixed Treble Roll-Off Capacitor.
- Pickup Configuration: S
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 4.00x15.00x44.50 IN
- Weight: 10.00 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Pickup Config||1 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||pine body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.