B-Stock Squier Affinity Jazzmaster HH Arctic White
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
This B-Stock Squier Affinity Jazzmaster HH in Arctic White is in fully working order but it has a bit of damage to the bottom that doesn't affect performance so we've knocked the price down for you.
Highly Versatile Electric Guitar
Initially designed for jazz guitarists, the Fender Jazzmaster became extremely popular with surf rock and indie guitarists due to its unique style and versatility.
Featuring dual humbucking pickups, high quality hardware and vintage inspired design, the Squier Affinity Jazzmaster HH gives you a fantastic modern take on a classic electric guitar.
Buy the B-Stock Squier Affinity Jazzmaster HH in Arctic White from PMT Online now and receive a highly versatile electric guitar with unique style and awesome tone at an extremely attractive price.
B-Stock Squier Affinity Jazzmaster HH Specs:
- Material: Alder
- Shape: Jazzmaster
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: 1-piece Maple
- Finish: Satin
- Profile: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel, 12" Radius
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium
- Nut: Plastic, 1.650" width
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Nut: Hex
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Standard Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-position blade
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-saddle, non-tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Strings: NPS, 0.009-0.042 Gauges
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.720000|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazzmaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.