B Stock Shure SM27-LC Large Diaphragm Microphone
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Are you looking for a supremely versatile, premium recording microphone, for a fantastic price? Then this B Stock Shure SM27-LC could well be for you!
Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic
Suitable for a wide range of instruments, from lead vocals, drums, guitars, percussion, and much more besides, this Large Diaphragm condenser mic can help you capture professional quality sound every time.
Unfortunately, these mic's have picked up some slight superficial damage during their time at PMT, but this doesn't negatively affect their usability in any way.
If you'd like to know more about the condition of these mics, please be sure to contact the store directly.
B Stock Shure SM27-LC Large Diaphragm Microphone Highlights
- Ultra-thin, 24 Karat gold-layered, low mass large Mylar diaphragm with a tight cardioid polar pattern
- Flat, neutral frequency response and very low self noise for natural reproduction
- Class-A transformerless preamplifier for transparency, extremely fast transient response and no crossover distortion
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Internal shock mount reduces handling noise
- Three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise
- Includes a stand adapter and a zippered pouch
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!