When you need a large diaphragm supercardioid condenser microphone this B-Stock Shure BETA 27 Microphone fits the bill.
This B-Stock Shure BETA 27 Microphone is a superb all-round studio mic perfect for lots of applications including; Acoustic, wind and electric, such as guitar and bass amplifiers, drum, percussion and piano.
B-Stock Shure BETA 27 Microphone Features:
- Natural balanced character due to its flat frequency response
- Tight supercardioid polar pattern minimizes noise from other sound sources
- Superior transient response due to the ultra-thin 24-karat gold-layered diaphragm
- Able to withstand high sound pressure levels thanks to the -15dB switchable pad
- Tame low frequencies with the 3-position switchable LF filter
- Internal pop filter with three separate mesh layer
Tight Polar Pattern
With its tight supercardioid polar pattern it delivers high gain-before-feedback providing maximum isolation from unwanted noise.
Featuring a 3-position, switchable low-frequency filter which isolates your sound source removing any unwanted noise and boom from other instruments.
This B-Stock Shure BETA 27 Microphone is in good condition and works perfectly. The box is a little worn, but overall in great condition!
B-Stock Shure BETA 27 Microphone Specs:
- Microphone Type: Condenser (externally biased)
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 160 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -37dBV/Pa (1 Pascal = 94dB SPL) (1kHz at 1-percent THD)
- Connector: XLR
- Dimensions: 156.2mm x 55.8mm x 55.8mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 428g
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.