B-Stock Roland SP-404A Linear Wave Sampler
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
This B-Stock Roland SP-404A Linear Wave Sampler has been on display in our Newcastle store so it's not brand new but it is in very good condition.
Combining A Legendary Sampler with An Iconic Sequencer
Expanding on the sounds of the acclaimed Roland AIRA TR-8 Rhythm Performer, the Roland SP-404A Linear Wave Sampler has been designed for live use and gives you a powerful combination of sampling and percussive synthesis.
Buy the B-Stock Roland SP-404A Linear Wave Sampler from PMT Online or pick it up in our Newcastle store to get fantastic sampling and sequencing in a great bit of gear that was tailor made for live performance.
B-Stock Roland SP-404A Linear Wave Sampler Key Features:
- Sample anytime, anywhere with the built-in mic and battery power
- Can be triggered from the 16-step sequencer in the TR-8 Rhythm Performer (TR-8 system version 1.50 or later required)
- AIRA black-and-green color scheme to match existing AIRA hardware
- 29 DSP effects, including filter, delay, unique voice effects, subsonic, looper, and more
- Three control knobs, 12 trigger pads, and Sub Pad for rapid-repeat triggering
- Seamless effects switching for smooth, perfect performances
- Pattern sequencer with quantize mode and shuffle feels
|Shipping Weight (kg)||9.000000|
|MPN||B STOCK SP-404A|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.