B-Stock Rode NT2-A Studio Condenser Microphone Bundle - Includes Shock Mount, Pop Filter, and Dust Cover
Whether you're are after your first pro-studio mic, or are looking for a great option to fill out a mic locker, then you can't go wrong with the NT2-A!
Studio-Quality Mic Bundle
Carrying on the tradition of the legendary Rode NT2, the NT2-A is a studio-quality, large 1" capsule mic that incorporates three-position pick-up patterns, pad a high-pass filter switches, all of which are located on the mic body.
Complete with an SM6 shock mount, dust cover, pop filter, mic cable, and even a downloadable inctructional video hosted by John Merchant, this would be the perfect choice for any aspiring sound engineer.
If you'd like to know more about the B-Stock status of this product, then please feel free to contact our Online Sales team directly.
B-Stock Rode NT2-A Studio Condenser Microphone Bundle Highlights
- Large 1” HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three position variable polar pattern - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes RØDE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
B-Stock Rode NT2-A Studio Condenser Microphone Bundle Technical Specs
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Figure 8, and Omni-directional (Switchable)
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200
- Maximum SPL: 147 dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 16.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K load)
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 7dBA
- Power Options: +24V phantom power, +48V phantom power
- Weight: 860.00g
- Dimensions: 209.00mm (H) x 55.00mm (W) x 55.00mm (D)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*