B-Stock RCF SUB 8003-AS II Active Subwoofer
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
This B-Stock RCF SUB 8003-AS II Active Subwoofer is in fully working condition but has some cosmetic scuffs and signs of use so we're offering it to you at a discounted price.
2200 Watt Subwoofer
Delivering 2200 watts of great sounding audio from at 18" woofer and 4" voice coil, the RCF SUB 8003-AS II active subwoofer ensures fantastic audio for a variety of applications. Buy the B-Stock RCF SUB 8003-AS II Active Subwoofer from PMT Online now or pick it up in our Bristol store.
B-Stock RCF SUB 8003-AS II Active Subwoofer Features and Specs:
- 2200 W
- Output Level: 135 dB max SPL
- 35 Hz - 120 Hz frequency response
- 18" Woofer, 4.0" v.c.
- Selectable gain, X-over and delay
- Birch tour grade cabinet
- Stereo XLR input, Stereo XLR signal output
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 35 Hz ÷ 120 Hz
- Max SPL: 133 dB
- Woofer: 18", 4.0" voice coil
- Input connectors: Stereo XLR
- Output connectors: Stereo XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / + 4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: Selectable Hz
- Protections: thermal, rms
- Limiter: dynamic limiter
- Controls: Gain,EQ, phase, xover, delay, cardioid
- Total power: 2200 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 2000 W PEAK
- Total power: 1100 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 1100 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: Powercon in-out
- Cabinet Material: Baltic birch plywood
- Handles: 2 side
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Grille: Steel
- Colour: Black
|Shipping Weight (kg)||43.500000|
|MPN||SUB 8003-AS II|
|Tweeter||4" VOICE COIL|
|Woofer Size||18" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!