B-Stock PRS SE Custom 24 Electric Guitar, Sapphire
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Are you an aspiring Pro guitar player, seeking a great deal on a stylish new guitar with gorgeous aesthetics? Then we have just the thing for you!
PRS Style And Tone At An Affordable Price
The PRS SE Custom 24, seen here with a gorgeous Sapphire finish, is an incredible entry-level PRS guitar that combines stylish looks with versatile tones, and effortless playability.
As you can see in the above images, this guitar has picked up a couple of knocks to the rear - hence the B-Stock status.
No need to worry though, as this damage is just cosmetic, and doesn't affect how the guitar performs or plays in any way!
B-Stock PRS SE Custom 24 Electric Guitar Sapphire Highlights
- Affordable solid-bodied guitar, inspired by the classic PRS Custom 24
- Comfortable to play, and suitable for most playstyles
- Stylish looks, with a brand new Sapphire finish
- Maple neck, carved with a Wide Thin profile shape, and capped with a 24-fret Rosewood fingerboard
- Classic PRS Bird fret markers
- Two 85/15 "S" humbucker pickups offer a versatile array of tones
- 3-way pickup selector, and a Push/Pull coil-tap function within the Tone control pot
B-Stock PRS SE Custom 24 Electric Guitar Sapphire Specs
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple and Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Sapphire (Top), Black (Back)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Neck Depth at The Nut: 25/32"
- Width of Fretboard at The Body: 2-1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at Nut: 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||s / se / custom|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!