When you need a powerful bass head to match your bands prescence this B Stock Peavey Tour Vb-2 Bass Amp will deliver.
Tube Amp Power
Utilising six EL34 tubes this B Stock Peavey Tour Vb-2 Bass Amp arrives with 225 watts of bass power.
You can adjust the Clean Gain and Overdrive Gain controls, which means you can dial in tones ranging from tight dirt of Rheavy rock and metal to clean and crisp hi-fi.
Offering a weighty thump, this amp will balance perfectly in a live performance.
Three Band EQ
A three band EQ lets you dial in your ideal settings to match your sound. Making this amp highly versatile. Including high and low controls, as well as a mid control that has a four-way midrange selector that will allow you toset the mid-frequency shift at 200, 400, 600 or 800 Hz.
Resonance and Presence
You'll be able to adjust the dampning factor on this amp with Peaveys patented Resonance and Presence controls. A three-way impedance selector enables you to match the B Stock Peavey Tour Vb-2 Bass Amp to any bass speaker.
A footswitchable mute/tuner circuit and front-panel effects loop gives you additional flexibility.
B Stock Peavey Tour Vb-2 Bass Amp Specs:
- 225 watts of all-tube power from six EL34 pentodes
- Clean and overdrive channels with footswitch selection
- Custom-designed, oversized power and output transformers
- Impedance selector switch for 2, 4 and 8 ohm loads to match any bass cabinet
- Two parallel speaker output jacks
- Two shielded 12AX7 dual triode preamp tubes
- Shielded, 12AT7 cathodyne phase splitter for increased power amplifier dynamics
- Ceramic tube sockets
- Inputs for passive and active basses
- Tuner send jack
- Footswitchable mute/tune switch with flashing LED indicator
- Bright switch
- Three-band active EQ with four-position mid-shift switch
- Front-mounted, series effects loop
- Resonance and Presence damping controls
- Balanced, XLR direct output with ground lift and pre/post EQ switch
- Weight: 54 lbs (24.5 kg)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||15.000000|
|MPN||B STOCK 3595972|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!