B Stock Nord Lead 4 Performance Synthesizer
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Check this B Stock Nord Lead 4 Synth featuring all the usual envelope, LFO and parameter controls as other hardware synths but with some unique and mind-blowing creative possibilities thrown into the mix too.
A Synth Like No Other
With 2 oscillators per voice and all the classic waveforms including Saw, Square, Sine, Triangle, Pulse and PWM. It also includes an OSC MOD section with Hard and Soft sync plus 3 different Frequency Modulations of OSC 1 from OSC 2 for creative and dynamic soundscapes.
The B Stock Nord Lead 4 is a synthesizer for the serious player.
B Stock Status
This Nord Synth has been on display but is in A1 condition. No box and a mains lead included. Grab an amazing piece of keyboard kit at a bargain price from PMT!
B Stock Nord Lead 4 Synth Specs:
- USB MIDI function.
- 49-key, velocity-sensitive keyboard.
- 2x oversampled sound engine.
- Harness powerful and versatile effects like reverb, delay, distortion, crush and talk (all available per slot).
- Synchronise your delay, arpeggiator and LFO to either the master clock or external MIDI clock.
- 2 LFO and arpeggiator sections, plus modulation envelope section leads to intriguing routing options.
- 12/24 dB low-pass, and high-pass filter sections, as well as transistor and diode ladder filter simulations.
- Wavetable synthesis (boasting individual formant wavetables).
- Variation and morph controls built for performance.
- 4-part multi-timbral architecture with 4 distinct outs.
- Harness 2-oscillator virtual analog subtractive synthesis, featuring hard and soft sync, true voice unison and frequency modulation.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||15.000000|
|Number of Keys||49|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!