Looking for a high-quality Keyboard MIDI controller, with professional-grade keys, for a bargain price? Then this B Stock Native Instruments Komplete Kontol S49 MK2 could well be for you!
MIDI Controller With 49 Semi-Weighted Keys
As you can see from the above images, this S49 MK2 is in fantastic condition, but it may have picked up some knocks during its time in our store.
If you'd like further clarification on the condition of this product then please be sure to contact the store directly - alternatively, if you live locally, head on into the store and check it out in person!
Don't forget: if you place your order Online you can choose from our fantastic
B Stock Native Instruments Komplete Kontol S49 MK2 Features
- Smart keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments
- Pro-grade Fatar keybeds with aftertouch, available with either 49 or 61 semi-weighted keys
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels, plus touch strip for expression control
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects, as well as hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins from leading manufacturers
- Full VSTi support
- Tag-based preset browsing: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Two high-res color screens for browsing, tweaking, mixing, and more
- Light Guide: RGB lights above each key highlight drum cells, key switches, chords, scales, and more
- Smart Play: See scales and modes on the Light Guide, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Deep integration with included MASCHINE Essentials and full MASCHINE software
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, GarageBand, Cubase, and Nuendo
- 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Two assignable pedal inputs
- MIDI in / out
- USB 2.0 bus powered
B Stock Native Instruments Komplete Kontol S49 MK2 System Requirements
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Power Supply||USB 2.0 Bus Powered|
|MPN||B STOCK 24783|
|Number of Keys||49 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.