Looking to snag yourself a great deal, on an industry-standard 5-string bass, with unparalleled levels of playability and incredible electronics? Then the B-Stock Music Man Stingray 5 MN in Firemist Gold could be just what you wanted!
As you can see from the above images, this awesome bass has picked up a few minor scuffs during its time in our store - hence the B-Stock status.
No need to worry though: this damage is purely cosmetic, and doesn't affect the bass's playability or tone in any way!
B Stock MusicMan Stingray 5 MN Firemist Gold Highlights
- Premium-Grade, Industry Standard 5-string bass guitar, firemist gold finish
- Alnico humbucking pickups produce an array of punchy, versatile tones
- 3-Band EQ with active preamp allows you to finely sculpt your overally tone
- Compensated nut provides you with more accurate string tuning than a standard nut
B Stock MusicMan Stingray 5 MN Firemist Gold Specs
- Model: StingRay 5
- Weight: Approx 10 lbs
- Body Wood: Ash
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Colour: Firemist Gold
- Bridge: Standard Music Man "Stealth Black" hardened steel bridge plate, with matte black steel saddles
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4 cm)
- Neck Radius: 11" (27.9 cm)
- Headstock Size: 9" (22.9 cm) long
- Frets: 22 High profile, wide
- Neck Width: 1-3/4" (44.5 mm) at nut 2-3/4" (69.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Color: Natural
- Tuning Machines: Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
- Truss Rod Adjustable: No component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 6 bolts, perfect alignment with no shifting
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- Pickups: Music Man Dual Humbucking with Alnico pole pieces
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||5 string|
|Body Material||ash body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.