B Stock Marshall DSL100HR 100W Valve Head
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Looking to pick up a deal on a great new guitar head, with classic hard rock and metal tones, and the kind of power that only a valve amp can provide? Then you've come to the right place!
Stand Out On Stage With 100 Watts Of Raw Marshall Power
With the Marshall DSL100HR you get a powerful, 100-watt all-valve amplifier head, packed full of classic hard rock tones and modern functions - such as MIDI equipment compatibility!
Unfortunately, due to its time on display in our store, the tolex on this amp is faded a little - hence the B-Stock status - but it's in otherwise perfect working condition!
B Stock Marshall DSL100HR 100W Valve Head Specs
- Model: DSL100HR
- Range: DSL
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Split) "Ultra gain" and "classic gain"
- Output wattage: 100W (with power reduction option to 50W)
- Speaker Outputs: 5 x 1/4" jack sockets (16 Ohm load / 8 Ohm load / 4 Ohm load), 1 x 1/4" jack emulated line out
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" instrument jack, 1 x 3.5mm jack Aux in, MIDI in, footswitch
- Controls: Loop on/off switch, Master Volume II, Master Volume I, Master Select Switch, Reverb (ultra gain channel), Reverb (classic gain channel), Resonance, Presence, Tone Shift Switch, Bass, Middle, Treble, Ultra Gain Channel (OD1/2 switch, volume, gain), Classic Gain Channel (clean/crunch switch, volume, gain), Low Power Option (on rear)
- Effects: Digital reverb
- Effects loop: Yes, series, send/return
- Preamp valves: 4 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 4 x EL34
Dimensions (Including Feet And Handle)
- Weight: 24.2 kg/53 lbs
- Width: 740 mm/29.1"
- Height: 274 mm/10.8"
- Depth: 242 mm/9.5"
|Shipping Weight (kg)||22.000000|
|Effects||Reverb and Distortion|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!