B Stock Line 6 Firehawk 1500 Stage Amplifier
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Are you an aspiring pro guitar player who's tired of being drowned out by your band's drummer, and are looking for an affordable and versatile new amp to help you compete? Then you're in luck!
Play Any Stage, At Any Volume
With the Line 6 Firehawk 1500 you get a supremely versatile Guitar Stage Amplifier at an incredible price - making it the perfect gigging amp for an aspiring pro player.
Featuring a unique 6-speaker stereo construction, a huge collection of premium-quality HD amplifier, cabinet, and effects models, and a massive 1500 Watts of maximum output power (yes, you read that correctly: fifteen hundred!), this stage-ready combo amp is designed to work with pretty much any stage setup.
As you can see in the above images, this amplifier has picked up a little knock during its time at PMT, resulting in a dent on the control panel, close to the MIDI I/O sockets.
No need to worry though, the damage is purely superficial and doesn't affect how the amp sounds or performs in any way!
B Stock Line 6 Firehawk 1500 Stage Amplifier Specs
- 50Hz- 20kHz Frequency Response
- 132dBSPL Max @ 1m
- 90° Horizontal coverage
- 60° Vertical coverage
- 1" with waveguide HF compression driver
- 5.5" Stereo coaxial drivers
- 12" LF woofer
- HF- center (Amp): Class AB (Type), 153W (Peak), 80W sine continuous @1% THD (RMS)
- MF + HF - stereo (Amp): Class D (Type), 2 x 153W (Peak), 2x80W sine continuous @1% THD (RMS)
- LF (Amp): Class D (Type), 1200W (Peak), 440W sine continuous @1% THD (RMS)
- Monitor inputs (0- +20dB): XLR/ 1/4" Combi, balanced - 20k ohm - 13dBu
- FX returns: 1/4" TS - 10k ohm - 7dBu
- Guitar input: 1/4" TS - 1M ohm - 12dBu
- Fx sends: 1/4" TS - 680 ohm/2.74k ohm (line/stomp) - 6dBu (stomp mode), 19dBu (line)
- Main XLR Outputs: XLR, balanced - 680 ohm - 6dBu
- Headphone Outputs: 1/4" TRS - 47.5 ohm - 6dBu
- 5- pin DIN Midi I/O
- Ethercon (Variax)
- RJ 45 (FBV 3)
- USB- B
- IEC power connector, 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 15mm- 32mm plywood, braced, ported enclosure
- Dimensions: L 661.5 x W 288 x H 505 mm (not including handle)
- Weight: 28.95 kg (63.14 lbs)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||15.000000|
|Effects||Multiple onboard Amp Effect and Cabinet Simulations|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!