B-Stock Laney Audiohub AH150 Combo
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Offering 5 channels, this B-Stock Laney Audiohub AH150 Combo is a super versatile amplifier with plenty of options. Can be used for Keyboards, Vocals, Bass, you name it. Great for a Keyboard player and Singer. Channels 1 and 2 have XLR inputs, 3 and 4 stereo unbalanced jacks and channel 5 features a RCA Line in.
This Multipurpose amp is in great condition, an absolute bargain!
B-Stock Laney Audiohub AH150 Combo Specs:
- Power RMS: 150W RMS @ 4ohm
- Inputs: Jack Inputs on all channel - XLR input on CH1 & CH2
Channels: 5 Channels:
- Ch 1: Balanced XLR/Unbalanced Line
- Ch 2: Balanced XLR/Hi-Z Instrument
- Ch 3 & 4: Stereo Unbalanced Line
- Ch 5: RCA Line input
- Channel Controls: Level, Treble (Ch 1 & 2), Bass (Ch 1 & 2), FX Level (Ch 1 - 4)
- Equalisation: Master 5 Band Graphic EQ (Â±12dB)
- Line Out: Yes
- Line In: Yes
- Record Out: Yes
- Footswitch: Footswitch option FS 1 (not supplied)
- Speaker connections: Minimum 8 Ohms
- FX Loop(s): Yes
- Drivers: 1 x Custom Designed 12" loudspeaker & HF Horn
- Cabinet Design: Carpet covered, dual position kickback cabinet
- Master Effects Level Controls: Yes
- Effects: On-board Digital Delay with Feedback, Time & Level controls
- Headphone Socket: Yes with level control
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Master Section: Master section consisting of Master FX, Volume and Phono levels
|Shipping Weight (kg)||30.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!