B-Stock Korg SV1 73 Key Vintage Stage Piano, Black
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Here is our B-Stock Korg SV1 73 Key Vintage Stage Piano in Black. Ideal, when you need a vintage style stage piano with superior tones and voices. This is the one!
Fully Loaded Stage Piano
Vintage and timeless, this B-Stock Korg SV1 73 Key Vintage Stage Piano comes fully loaded with a range of classic sounds, from electric pianos, acoustic pianos, organs, strings and synths.
B-Stock Korg SV1 73 Key Vintage Stage Piano in Black Features:
- Vintage style front panel made simple and easy to use
- Connect to external devices with USB MIDI IN/OUT ports
- Customise your sound with the Editor/Librarian Software
- Expressive performance with weighted hammer action
You'll notice that this B-Stock Korg SV1 73 Key Vintage Stage Piano is its unique looks. Vintage and retro-styled!
With an easy access front panel offering total control. The knobs are illuminated showing the position of each knob. Making stage use a piece of cake
You can save and recall your favourite settings. Easily accessed via the B-Stock Korg SV1 73 Key Vintage Stage Piano eight buttons.
Installed into the SV1 is the RH3 Real Weighted Hammer Action delivering superb responsive feel as you play across the keys.
This offers you a full authentic weighted key experience, perfect for those traditionalists.
Offering balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs; Left and Right inputs; MIDI In and MIDI out jacks, USB port, and 3 pedal connections.
Being on display, this unit has the usual wear and tear of an Ex-Demo Piano, but works fully and perfectly!
B-Stock Korg SV1 73 Key Vintage Stage Piano in Black Specs:
- Number of Keys: 73
- Action: RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3)
- Touch selection: Eight curves
- Polyphony: 80 notes (max)
- Sound generation: EDS (Enhanced Definition Synthesis)
- 36 sounds (6 banks × 6 variations)
- Bank 1 E. Piano 1 Tine EP/Amp, Tine EP/Phaser, Tremolo EP, Dyno EP, VPM Piano, VPM Tine
- Bank 2: E.Piano 2 Reed EP 1, Reed EP 2, Electric Grand, SG-1D Piano, 80's Synth Piano, MIDI Grand
- Bank 3: Clav Clav AC, Clav BC, Clav BD, Clav AD, ElectroPno, ElectraPno
- Bank 4: Piano Grand Piano1, Grand Piano2, Mono Grand, Upright, Piano/Strings, Piano/Pad
- Bank 5: Organ Click Tonewheel, Jazz Tonewheel, Full Tonewheel, Console Organ, Italian Combo, VoxCombo
- Bank 6: Other Full Strings, Tape Strings, 70s Strings, Choir, Synth Brass, Sharp Brass
- Demo: 36 × incorporated demos
- Equaliser: Bass, Mid, Treble
- Volume: Master Volume Knob
- Tuning: Transpose, Fine tuning, Tuning curves
- Panel Switches: Transpose, Local Off, Touch, Function, Demo = Transpose + Local Off
- Other Controls: 4 switches
- Favourites: 8 favourite switches for quick control panel registration
- Connections: Audio output, Audio input, Headphones, MIDI, Computer, Damper
- MIDI: In/Out
- Headphones: 1 (on the front panel)
- Audio outputs: L, R (2 × XLR, Balanced) L/Mono, R (2 × 1/4? Jack, Unbalanced)
- Inputs: L/Mono, R
- Computer: USB Type B connector (doubles the MIDI interface), USB 1.1 Supported
- Damper pedal: Korg DS-2H, supplied
- Pedal 1: Footswitch (like Korg PS-1)
- Pedal 2: Volume/expression (like Korg XVP-10 or EXP-2) or footswitch (like Korg PS-1)
- Power supply: Internal switching adapter, AC100 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 15 Watt
- Width: 45.0" (1143 mm)
- Depth: 13.66" (347 mm)
- Height: 6.1" (157 mm)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||20.000000|
|Number of Keys||73 keys|
|Key Action||Hammer Action|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!