With the Korg MS-20 Mini Monophonic Synth you get an authentic recreation its classic late 1970s namesake, but at 86% the size of the original.
As you can see from the above image, this Synth is in a great condition, but may have picked up some scuffs during its time in our store. Contact our Birmingham store directly if you'd like to know more regarding the condition of this synth!
B Stock Korg MS-20 Mini Monophonic Synthesizer Specs
- Keyboard: C – C: 37-notes (3 octaves), mini keyboard designed specifically for the MS-20 mini
- Manual Controller: Control wheel (center click), Momentary switch -->GND
Input and Output
- Signal In: Amplifier Out, Band pass filter Out, CV Out (0 - +8.4V), ENV Out (0 - +5V), Trig Out (+5V-->GND),
- Signal Out: Signal output (mono 1/8" mini phone jack, 2Vp-p output impedance 3.5k Ohm)
- Head Phones: Head phones output (Stereo 1/8" mini phone jack, 33 Ohm 48mW)
- USB: Type B, USB-MIDI Input/Output - Only note messages (velocity is not used) can be transmitted and received
- MIDI: MIDI Input - Only note messages (velocity is not used) can be transmitted and received
- Power Supply: DC9V
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 493 ×257 ×208 mm / 19.41 x 10.12 x 8.19 inches
- Weight: 4.8 kg / 10.58 lbs
- Accessories: AC adaptor (9V/1.7A), Patch Cord x 10
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
|MPN||B STOCK MS20MINI|
|Number of Keys||37 keys|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!