B Stock Korg B1 Digital Piano Black
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Are you on the hunt for a bargain-priced, lightweight home digital piano, that delivers an authentic acoustic piano feel, and excellent voicing options? Then we have just the thing for you!
88 Key, Slimline Digital Piano
With the the Korg B1, see here in Black, you get the perfect piano to exceed all expectation, whether you're at home, or in the studio.
Featuring 88 Natural Weighted Hammer keys, with Stereo PCM sound generation, and plenty of instrument voices for you to choose from, this lightweight digital piano, offers an authentic piano feel, combined with a modern, compact design.
During its time in store, this awesome piano may have picked up some cosmetic wear and tear - hence the B-Stock status - but is otherwise in a great working condition.
If you'd like to know more, please be sure to contact our Birmingham store directly.
B Stock Korg B1 Digital Piano Black Specs
- Keyboard: 88 key (A0–C8), NH (Natural Weighted Hammer) Keyboard
- Touch Control: Light, Normal, Heavy
- Pitch Range: 427.5 Hz to 452. Hz (.05 Hz steps)
- Transpose Range: -6 to +5 semitones (all keys)
- Sound Generation: Stereo PCM
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 voices (Max)
- Sounds: 8 (Acoustic x 3, Electric Piano x 2, Harpsichord, Organ x 2)
- Effects: Reverb, ChorusDemo Songs: 8
- Metronome: Tempo Range (40 BPM–120 BPM); Time signature (2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 4/6, none)
- Connections: PHONES (Headphone/Line Out), PEDAL
- Amplification: 9 Watt x 2
- Speakers: Oval (100 mm x 50 mm/3.94" x 1.97") x 2
- Power Supply: DC 12 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 3W
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Power Supply||12v AC Adapter|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
|Key Action||Graded Hammer Action|
|Speakers||2 x 3.94" Oval|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.