B Stock Jackson Dave Ellefson CBX-M V 5-String, Snow White
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
If you're a bassplayer looking for a deal on a new fast-playing, 5-string bass guitar, then this B-Stock Jackson Dave Ellefson X-Series Signature in Snow White could well be for you!
As seen in the above images, this bass has picked up a crack in the paint just above the control knobs - hence the B-Stock status.
No need to worry though, as this damage is purely cosmetic and doesn't affect how the guitar plays or sounds!
B Stock Jackson Dave Ellefson CBX-M V 5-String, Snow White Highlights
- David Ellefson Signature 5-String Bass Guitar
- Poplar Body
- Satin Finished Maple Neck
- Graphite Reinforcement for Increased Neck Support
- 12" - 16" Compound Radius Maple Fretboard
- EMG P/J Bass Pickups
- 2-Way Toggle Switch with Pickup Coil Split
- Volume, Blend and Active 3-Band EQ Controls
- Chrome Hardware with Jackson HiMass Bridge and Sealed Die-Cast Tuners
B Stock Jackson Dave Ellefson CBX-M V 5-String, Snow White Specs
- Body Shape: Concert Bass
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 21, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): White Plastic, 1.75” (44.45 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson Paddle Pointed 4x1 (4 over, 1 under)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 35” (889 mm)
- Truss Rod: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
Hardware and Electronics
- Bridge: Jackson HiMass
- Pickguard: Black
- Pickups: EMG JHZ (Bridge), EMG PHZ (Neck)
- Controls: Volume, Blend, Active Three-Band EQ (Bass, Middle, Treble)
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .045-.130 Gauges
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x split coil 1 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||5 string|
|Body Material||poplar body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||precision style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.