Here we have a pair of B Stock Focal CMS50 Active Monitors. Professional to the last. The 5" mid-woofer can go as low as 55Hz, without compromising on the bass control
Perfect Neutral Mid-Range
The Focal CMS50 has a balanced neutral midrange, unequalled in this active studio monitors price range.
With excellent definition and a pure dynamic response the CMS50s offers you amazing studio quality at an afforable price. These active montiors are designed to be listened from around 50cm offering premium quality
clarity and refined sound.
Both of these Monitors have been on display at our Manchester store. Cosmetic scratches on each monitor, but both working perfectly.
Focal CMS50 Active Studio Monitor Features:
- Al-Mg inverted dome tweeter: Width, depth and accuracy of the soundstage.
- Tweeter power unit; 50W rms / 19V/ms slew rate: Reproduction of the slightest details.
- Aluminum cabinet optimised for maximum rigidity and damping: Acoustically transparent cabinet, compact monitor.
- Polyglass cone: Neutral sound, no coloration.
- Fixing plates compatible with K&M and Omnimount fixing kits: Numerous integration possibilities (fixing on stand, ceiling, wall, structure...).
- Woofer amplification unit; 80W rms / 0.005% THD: Sound transparency and power in the midrange/bass register.
- Numerous available settings (Parametric filter, high-pass filters, bass level, treble level...): Optimum acoustic integration.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||15.400000|
|MPN||B STOCK CMS50|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.