B Stock Fender Player Telecaster MN, Butterscotch Blonde
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Are you on the hunt for a great deal, on a classic Fender guitar, with a modern-approach to playability and tone? Then we have just the thing for you!
Classic Fender Guitar For An Excellent Price
With the Fender Player Telecaster, seen here with a Maple Fingerboard and Butterscotch Blonde finish, you get a superb entry-level Fender guitar, with that famed "Tele Twang" sound thanks to its duo of single coil pickups.
As you can see from the above images, this guitar is in a great condition but has picked up a dent to the body - hence the B-Stock status.
No need to worry though, as this damage is just cosmetic and doesn't affect the guitar's performance in any way.
B Stock Fender Player Telecaster MN, Butterscotch Blonde Specs
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt "F" Stamped
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.600000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.