B-Stock Fender Player Telecaster MN 3-Colour Sunburst
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
This B-Stock Fender Player Telecaster, seen here in a classic 3-Colour Sunburst with a Maple fretboard, is in excellent condition but has a chip out of the back but it doesn't affect performance and can't be seen when you're playing. Either way; we've dropped the price to reflect the damage making this guitar a bargain! represents a new standard for the Fender Telecaster.
A New Standard that Raises the Bar
Representing a new standard for the Fender Telecaster, the Player series offers excellent 100% authentic Fender guitars at accessible prices.
Known as a real workhorse guitar, the Fender Telecaster is suitable for multiple styles of music and performance and boasts great looking, timeless aesthetics.
Classic Telecaster Design
With its single cutaway design, the Fender Telecaster body shape is very distinctive and provides easy access to the higher frets.
Designed especially for the Fender Player series are the New Player Series pickups.
In the bridge position of the Fender Player Telecaster, you'll find a hot single-coil pickup that's great for searing lead tone.
In the neck position, you'll find a warmer, chiming, chrome-covered New Player Series single-coil pickup giving you some more sounds to play with.
A three-position blade allows you to choose between using either pickup or a combination of the two while simple Master Volume and Master Tone knurled flat-top knobs allow you to dial-in your perfect sound with ease.
Played by Legends
The Fender Telecaster is one of the most popular and enduring electric guitar designs of all time and has been the guitar of choice for countless musical legends including Jeff Buckley and Jonny Greenwood.
Buy this B-Stock Fender Player Telecaster now in Sunburst from PMT Online now to and carry on the legacy of this incredible guitar.
B-Stock Fender Player Telecaster MN 3-Colour Sunburst Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele® with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt "F" Stamped
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.600000|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.