B-Stock Fender Player Telecaster LH MN Butterscotch Blonde
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
This B-Stock Fender Player Telecaster LH Butterscotch Blonde left handed electric guitar has some damage on the side which you can see in the pictures but it doesn't affect the performance at all. Never the less, we've given you a big discount on this fantastic electric guitar so it's an absolute bargain!
A New Fender Standard That Raises The Bar
Fender recently introduced the Fender Player series which replaces their popular Fender Standard series.
The good news is, these new guitars feature improved specs so it's a great evolution of an incredible range of instruments.
Suitable for virtually any style of music, the Fender Telecaster is known as a workhorse.
Equipped with new Player Series single-coil pickups this Left Handed Fender Player Telecaster delivers awesome tone.
The bridge pickup boasts hot output for fantatic lead guitar tone while the neck pickup is warmer with more chime.
Buy the B-Stock Fender Player Telecaster LH MN in Butterscotch for an awesome left handed Telecaster at a fantastic, discounted price.
B-Stock Fender Player Telecaster LH MN Butterscotch Blonde Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5” (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.65” (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele® with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt "F" Stamped
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.970000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.