This B-Stock Fender Mustang 90 MN in Seafoam Green is in fully working condition but it has some small damage to the upper wing by the strap lock so we've knocked the price down for you.
A New Take On An Alternative Classic
Originally designed to be a "value" guitar, the Fender Mustang quickly became an icon of alternative rock.
Bands such as Sonic Youth and My Bloody Valentine really personified this and used the Fender Mustang to create their unique sound and style.
The Fender Mustang 90 is a fantastic reissue of this alternative classic and features a pair of Mustang MP-90 pickups that deliver a wide range of tones that can cut right through the mix.
Buy this B-Stock Fender Mustang 90 from PMT Online now for an excellently priced electric guitar that boasts awesome style, great playability and incredible tone.
B-Stock Fender Mustang 90 MN Seafoam Green Specs:
- Series: Offset
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat Hardtail with Bent Steel
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickups: Mustang MP-90 (Bridge/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And
- Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||mustang style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.