B-Stock Fender Bassbreaker 45 Combo 230v
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
45-watt all-tube model combo from Fender. This guitar amp comes with 59 Bassman circuit with amazing sensitivity and pro-level tone
All Valve Goodness
This B-Stock Fender Bassbreaker 45 Combo features dual EL34 output valves for a tighter distortion, normal and bright inputs, two Celestion V-Type Speakers all enclosed in a Birch ply construction.
This amp is Ex-demo, with some scuffs (Included in the photos) but plays and works perfectly.
B-Stock Fender Bassbreaker 45 Combo Specs:
- '59 Bassman circuit with incredible touch sensitivity, dynamics, and "pedal friendly" response
- Dual EL34 output tubes for tighter rock distortion character
- Output level knob takes power from 45 watts to a single watt and anywhere in between, tailoring full-powered Bassman overdrive capabilities for studio, stage and arena – players can dial up many "sweet spots" with various combinations of level and channel settings
- Normal and Bright inputs, plus BOTH input for achieving legendary "channel blend" tonal variations without a patch cable
- Two 12" Celestion V-Type speakers for tight response and "vocal" tone character (combo only)
- Cabinet has Birch Ply construction and semi-closed back for full, resonant response and low-end "thump"
- Matching BB-212 enclosure fits perfectly under Bassbreaker 45 combo or head
|Shipping Weight (kg)||32.890000|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!