B Stock Faith FKVCD Naked Venus Cutaway Electro Acoustic
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
Are you an aspiring pro guitarist, looking for a great new guitar, with a sleek neck, gorgeous tones, and greaet aesthetics? Then you've come to the right place!
High Quality, Slick-Playing Guitar
With the Faith FKVCD Naked Venus Cutaway you get a stripped-back, Cedar-topped electro acoustic guitar with playability that's second to none.
As you can see from the above images, this guitar has picked up a small knock towards the bottom of it, but it's otherwise in a great condition and is a bargain at this price!
B Stock Faith FKVCD Naked Venus Cutaway Electro Acoustic Specs
- Top Wood: Solid Cedar (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Bracing Material: Hand-Scalloped Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 2mm Abalone
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut/Saddle: NuBone (LC6116)/(LC9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Indonesian Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Ablone Dots
- Finish Type: 2 Stage Satin all over
- Preamp/Pickup: Fishman Presys1 / Fishman Sonicore
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||Acoustic Pickup System|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!