B-Stock Boss Katana Cabinet212, 2x12 Guitar Cabinet
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
Are you on the hunt for a high quality new gigging companion for your guitar amplifier head? Then we have just the thing for you.
150 Watt 2 x 12" Guitar Cab
The BOSS Katana Cabinet212 is a 2x12 cab that's been specifically designed to pair up with the 100 Watt BOSS Katana amplifier head.
This awesome, lightweight cabinet is ideal for use in small to medium-sized venues, and will guarantee maximum tonal performance each and every time.
Unfortunately, during its time in our store this cab may have picked up a scuff or two - hence the B-Stock status - but have no fear: any damage will be purely cosmetic and won't affect its performance in any way.
Contact our Birmingham store directly if you'd like to know more.
B-Stock Boss Katana Cabinet212, 2x12 Guitar Cabinet Highlights
- Specially designed companion speaker cabinet for the 100-watt Katana-Head amplifier
- Delivers maximum tonal performance and rugged durability with reduced weight
- Rigid construction for big bottom end and tight, punchy response
- Two custom 12-inch speakers
- Detachable back panel section for closed-back and open-back tones from one cab
- Additional rubber feet for using in a vertical configuration
Boss Katana Cabinet212 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet Specs
- Rated Power Input: 150 W
- Speakers: 30 cm (12 Inches) x 2
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Connectors: INPUT Jack: 1/4" Phone Type
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual
Boss Katana Cabinet212 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet Dimensions
- Width: 670 mm, 26-7/16"
- Depth: 300 mm, 11-13/16"
- Height: 505 mm, 19-15/16"
- Weight: 22 kg, 48 lbs 9 oz
|Shipping Weight (kg)||26.800000|
|Woofer Size||2 x 12" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!