Looking for a great quality, desktop multi-fx processor for your guitar, with a critically-acclaimed modelling engine on-board, and excellent patch editing capabilities? Then this B-Stock BOSS GT-001 Guitar Effects Processor could be for you!
As you can see form the above images, this awesome effects processor is in a great condition, and even still comes with its original box.
However, the effects unit has been given a B-Stock status and price reduction due to its time on display in our store.
B-Stock Boss GT-001 Guitar Effects Processor Highlights
- Premium amps and effects in a stylish desktop unit includes BOSS’ latest COSM amp models, powerful MDP effects, and more
- Flexible routing of amps and effects through two effect chains
- Advanced multi-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for flexible recording and efficient re-amping
- Compatible with GT-100 Version 2.0 sound patches
- Panel knobs for adjusting sounds and dedicated buttons for calling up favorite tones
- BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and custom patches available at bosstonecentral.com
- XLR mic input with phantom power; specially designed effects patches for vocals and acoustic guitars
- 1/8-inch input for connecting a stereo device such as a smart phone or music player
- Monophonic guitar-to-MIDI conversion from normal 1/4-inch guitar input
- Jack for connecting an expression pedal or up to two footswitches for real-time effects control and patch changes
- Powered by USB bus or included AC adapter
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.070000|
|Effects||Multiple onboard effects|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.