B-Stock Ashdown RM-500-EVO II 500w Bass Head
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Need a lightweight bass amp that you can throw in the back of your rucksack to take to the next gig or rehearsal? Then check this B-Stock Ashdown RM-500-EVO II 500w Bass Head. Small and compact but full of low-end power!
B-Stock Ashdown RM-500-EVO II 500w Bass Head Features:
- Lightweight and powerful 500 Watt bass-amp head
- Feature's a simple, yet powerful, in-built EQ
- Fully controllable built-in Compression, Overdrive and Sub-Octave effects
- FX Send/Return sockets, and DI Out capabilities in addition to 2 speaker out sockets with a 4 Ohm Minimum load
- Relatively budget-friendly price accessible to all semi-pro/pro musicians
Ideal Bass Amp for the Performing Musician
Full of features, including that famous Ashdown VU meter, Shape button, 5-band EQ and on-board compressor, Drive control, and sub-harmonic controls. Get your perfect low-end sound.
B-Stock Ashdown RM-500-EVO II 500w Bass Head Specs:
- Power Output: 500 Watts
- Power Requirement: 115-230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Speakon outputs
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ 17Hz und 30KHz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 22k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced, Level 0dBu nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms, Level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohms
- Signal to noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving Deep +
- Effects Send: Impedance 22k Ohm, Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22k Ohms, Input Level 0dBu Nominal
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- H x W x D (mm): 86 x 314 x 235
- Weight (kg): 5
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Series||Rootmaster Evo Series|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!