This B-Stock Ashdown MAG C110-250 Combo Bass Amplifier offers excellent bass eprformance with an awesome 300 watts of output. It has some damage to the cabinet so we're offering it to you at a discounted price.
300-Watt Bass Combo
This feature-packed bass amp features rotary 4-band EQ controls so you can shape your sound to perfection while the 10" Ashdown Custom speaker delivers your sound to the audience's ears.
Other functions on board the Ashdown MAG C110-250 include Bright and Deep settings to instantly change up your tone.
Buy the B-Stock Ashdown MAG C110-250 Combo Bass Amplifier from PMT Online and get an awesome 300 watt bass amp at an excellent price!
B-Stock Ashdown MAG C110-250 Bass Combo Amplifier Specs:
- Power Output: 300 Watts
- Power Requirement: 230V
- Speaker Configuration: 1 x 10"
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Jack Sockets
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 17Hz - 30Khz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10K Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 10K Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22K Ohms, Level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced, level -20dBu nominal
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Effects Send: Impedance 22k Ohm, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22K Ohm, level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- Signal to Noise: Better than 80dB (EQ Flat)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||25.000000|
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.