This B-Stock Ashdown MAG 115-300 Combo Bass Amplifier offers excellent bass performance with an awesome 300 watts of output.
This bass amp has some damage on the top of the amp, a crack under the tolex on the right side of the cab and some scratches and scuffs so we're offering it to you at a discounted price.
300-Watt Bass Combo
A 15" Ashdown Custom speaker delivers 300 watts of fantastic bass tone while several onboard features allow you to get exactly the sound you want.
Built-in tube-emulated overdrive can be found on the Ashdown MAG 115-300 and can even be activated via footswitch.
For quick tone shaping, the Ashdown MAG 115-300 includes Bright and Deep settings.
However, if you want to get even more in-depth with your sound shaping, you can do so using the 5-band rotary EQ to really fine tune your tone.
Buy the B-Stock Ashdown MAG 115-300 Combo Bass Amplifier from PMT Online and get an awesome 300 watt bass amp at an excellent price!
B-Stock Ashdown MAG 115-300 Bass Combo Amplifier Specs:
- Power Output: 300 Watts
- Power Requirement: 230V
- Speaker Configuration: 1 x 15"
- Speaker Outputs: 1 x Jack Sockets
- Frequency Response: -3dB at 17Hz - 30Khz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10K Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 10K Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22K Ohms, Level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced, level -20dBu nominal
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz shelving Deep +
- Effects Send: Impedance 22k Ohm, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: Impedance 22K Ohm, level 0dBu nominal
- Distortion: Less than 0.5% THD
- Signal to Noise: Better than 80dB (EQ Flat)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||28.000000|
|Woofer Size||15" woofer|
|Amp Type||solid-state amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.