Pro Tools has always been one of the slickest and most comprehensive DAWs. Offering everything from lightning fast audio editing, to incredible MIDI spec and a huge feature set that delivers professional results for production, scoring, video and live sound. Pro Tools 12 adds collaboration and incredible flexibility at it's core, giving you the change to work remotely, exchange ideas with other artists and get the tools you need without spending more than you have to.
The new Cloud Collaboration lets you connect with musicians and artists from around the globe, letting you develop projects more easily and keeping you ahead of the curve on the latest, most exciting new ideas.
Pro Tools 12.5 Cloud Collaboration
It’s been some time since Avid's first tech preview of Avid Everywhere for Pro Tools demonstrating connecting people together in the same Pro Tools session. Much of the work done in the previous versions of Pro Tools 12 has paved the way to make Cloud Collaboration possible and streamlined – things like the new I/O setups and simplified Monitoring and auto-down mixing (for sharing sessions without having to worry about changing the monitoring), Track Commit/Track Freeze (allowing users to not need exactly the same plug-ins to collaborate) and more…
This education version of Avid's pro DAW gives students and teachers access to all new features/content for a studio standard. Record, write and produce without compromise and get 12 months of support and upgrades.
Annual Upgrade Plan: This Upgrade Plan subscribes Pro Tools 12 users to 12 months of Avid updates and support, provided you are currently subscribed to a plan. Before the end of this 12 month period you will need to renew your subscription if you wish to continue receiving updates and support.
Pro Tools redefined the music, film, and TV industry, providing everything you need to compose, record, edit, and mix audio. And now with Pro Tools 12, which sets the stage for Avid Cloud Collaboration and the upcoming Avid Marketplace, you can access the software in more ways than ever.
- iLok Key Required
- Industry-standard Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software for Mac and PC
- 64-bit Architecture unlocks serious processing power and massive session handling
- Powerful audio engine provides superior memory management
- Faster-than-real-time bounce to disk streamlines your workflow, frees up resources, and allows you to more easily collaborate with other production environments
- Unified media engine natively supports multiple HD video formats for easier collaboration with Avid Media Composer and other media-production workflows
- Workspace Browser makes project navigation extremely fast and incredibly simple
- Support for Apple's Retina Display
- Simple keyboard commands let you quickly disable and enable sends and inserts
- Capture automation while recording audio
- Utilize up to 96 voiceable tracks at 44.1/48kHz and up to 32 channels of simultaneous I/O
- Take advantage of over 70 bundled 64-bit plug-in processors, effects, and virtual instruments
- Automatic delay compensation (up to 16,383 samples) provides tight mixing with minimal phase issues
- Multitrack Beat Detective and Elastic Audio let you correct timing across all of your tracks
- Score Editor and MIDI Editor provide comprehensive composing capabilities
- Mix various audio file types and formats in a single session without format conversion
- Create flawless performances using simple track compositing functions
- Clip Gain provides dynamic volume flexibility and increases integration with Media Composer
- Visual indicators for mutes and solos and Bus Interrogation view lets you easily sort out your signal flow
- Enjoy hands-on mixing with full support for Artist Series and other EUCON-equipped control surfaces
- Low-latency monitoring with Core Audio and ASIO hardware delivers smoother tracking
- Read and record from flash drives, RAID systems, network-attached drives, and server storage systems
- Functions such as Export Selected Tracks as New Session make collaboration with other Pro Tools | Software users easy
- OMF/AAF/MXF interchange support plus export support for MP3 files, iTunes, and SoundCloud also included
- Full time-code support with feet and frames rulers and 24-hour timeline support
- Avid Cloud Collaboration and the Avid Marketplace let you connect and collaborate with other musicians
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*