AURALEX STUDIOFOAM WAVE PANELS - BURGUNDY
Auralex’s Studiofoam Wave is 2’x2’ and features a dynamic wave pattern that rises from 1” to 3” thickness. Studiofoam Wave can help control unwanted mid- or high-frequency reflections and standing waves in a variety of professional and residential applications.
Studiofoam Wave panels help reduce excessive reverberation and flutter echo in small- to medium-sized spaces and offer a unique upscale appearance that looks and performs great. The unique undulating pattern of the Studiofoam Wave provides smoothly varying absorption across the frequency spectrum, thus also spreading sound in the time domain. It imparts a pleasing, natural sound that complements many environments.
- Unique new Wave profile offers numerous design possibilities
- Overall NRC of 0.80, so it performs very well
- Controls harsh high frequency reflections and flutter echoes. Lends a controlled sense of openness to your space.
- Appropriate for use in project studios, vocal booths, live rooms, listening rooms and home theaters.
- Add world-renowned LENRD Bass Traps for a complete broadband solution
Size: 2 wide x 2 long; dynamic 1 to 3 thickness
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*