Ideal for drummers, keyboard players or anyone requiring hands-free operation, the ATM73a features a comfortable, unobtrusive headband design with side-of-mouth pickup. Its belt-mounted power module operates on battery or phantom power.
- Ideal for drummers, keyboard players or anyone requiring hands-free operation
- Comfortable, unobtrusive headband design with side-of-mouth pickup
- Belt-mounted power module operates on battery or phantom power
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Also available as ATM73cW - less power module; 55" (1.4 m) cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak™ wireless systems
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-15,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: PHANTOM: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa BATTERY: -56 dB (1.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: PHANTOM: 200 ohms BATTERY: 270 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: PHANTOM: 146 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. BATTERY: 132 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: PHANTOM: 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL BATTERY: 97 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 59 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
- Cable: 4.6' (1.4 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10" (2.6 mm) diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories: AT8531 power module; AT8128 windscreen; AT8125 windscreen; battery
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*