Ideal for drummers, keyboard players or anyone requiring hands-free operation, the ATM73a features a comfortable, unobtrusive headband design with side-of-mouth pickup. Its belt-mounted power module operates on battery or phantom power.
- Ideal for drummers, keyboard players or anyone requiring hands-free operation
- Comfortable, unobtrusive headband design with side-of-mouth pickup
- Belt-mounted power module operates on battery or phantom power
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Also available as ATM73cW - less power module; 55" (1.4 m) cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak™ wireless systems
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-15,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: PHANTOM: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa BATTERY: -56 dB (1.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: PHANTOM: 200 ohms BATTERY: 270 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: PHANTOM: 146 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. BATTERY: 132 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: PHANTOM: 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL BATTERY: 97 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 59 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
- Cable: 4.6' (1.4 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10" (2.6 mm) diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories: AT8531 power module; AT8128 windscreen; AT8125 windscreen; battery
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.