This matched Stereo Pair of Aston Starlight Condenser Microphones, with Rycote Shockmount and Suspension Kit, is all you need to deliver stunning results for recording in a studio environment.
Powered by some of the world's finest 20mm capsules, indepndent circuitry and a flat, pure EQ curve, the Aston Starlight is a no-brainer for recording overhead drums, room ambience, guitar or other acoustic instruments. And with an innovative laser guided technology built-in, you can instantly set them up for optimal positioning without lengthy sound checks and
Aston Starlight Stereo Pair Key Features:
- Stereo Pair; Matched by Hand
- 20mm Capsule Chosen by Panel of Over 50 World Class Producers
- Three Independent Circuit Paths for Varied Application
- Pure Sound with No False EQ
- Perfectly Linear Off-Axis Response
- Designed, Developed and Made in Britain
- Includes Full Suspension Kit - Rycote shock mounts, mounting bar, windscreens & mic clips
With an understanding that a microphone is not just the sum of its parts, but an instrument in itself, Aston Microphones set about designing a condenser microphone like nobody had ever done so before.
Working with top audio professionals and combining an incredible work ethic with meticulous attention to detail and perfection, Aston microphones perform far above and beyond what is expected from microphones in their class.
Nominated for and winning several awards, Aston Microphones are truly something else.
Student Discount Available
Attention Students: If you're a student in Higher Education, you should know that all Aston products are now available to you with a 15% discount!
Simply visit your local PMT Store with your Student ID card, or (if buying online) contact our online sales team directly for more information, and you'll be eligible!
Aston Starlight Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer Type: Capacitor
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/- 10dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB A-Weighted
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm: 42.1mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 130dB/ 140dB/ 150dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (rel. 94dB SPL): 79dB A-Weighted
- Pad Switch: -20dB/-10dB/0dB
- Low-Cut Filters: 80Hz, 140Hz
- 48 Volt Phantom power (+/- 4 Volts) is required for operation
|MPN||STARLIGHT R SP|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.