Acoustic music is all the rage now, but the market still offers many more amps suited for electric guitar than for acoustic.
The new Ashwdown Woodsman Jumbo is therefore a welcome addition. Designed for the new wave of acoustic performers, Ashdown announce the Woodsman family of amplifiers, combining traditional, beautiful wooden-cabinets with powerful modern features for live performance and recording.
“Ashdown has had a long tradition of creating great amplifiers for acoustic performers,” says Ash- down’s Mark Gooday. “With this latest range we’ve designed amps that deliver superb sound for a new generation of acoustic guitarists and singers and deliver the features they need at a new level of affordability.”
Plug in and Perform With inputs for microphones and acoustic guitar, Woodsman amps are ideal for duos, or solo sing- er/guitar players, delivering pure, clear, acoustic tone and essential performance tuning features, including phase reverse and feedback eliminating notch filters.
- Power Output: 65W
- Speaker Configuration: 2 x 8
- Frequency Response: -3dB @ 28Hz and 28kHz
- High Instrument Input Impedance: 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 20V p-p
- Low Instrument Input Impedance: 3.9M Ohms, input range 150mV - 10V p-p
- Line Input: 10k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Line Output: 4.7k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Signal to Noise: Greater than 80dB (EQ Flat)
- EQ: +/- 15dB @ 100Hz and 10kHz
- Effects Send: 10k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Distortion: Less than 0.8% THD
- H x W x D (mm): 326 x 468 x 225 (H: +15mm for feet)
- Weight (kg): 12.18
|Amp Type||acoustic guitar amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*